OK These days I was trying to copy my windows xp setup disk in my pendrive and install it from there. I became mad because I was looking for something very easy to use that just take seconds to do what I want. This software exist! it's rufus! Rufus can make a bootable usb disk using MS-DOS stored in the system or using a system ISO. You can create Windows XP, Windows 7 or Linux bootdisk very easily!


these are the steps to follow!
  • Download rufus from here
  • Plug in your USB Flash drive
  • to make a Windows bootdisk (Windows XP/7) select NTFS as file system
  • then click on the buttons that looks like a DVD drive, that one near to the checkbox that says "Create bootable disk usng:"
  • Choose the XP ISO
  • Click Start


Done!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

FaceBook

www.facebook.com/hacker.Jm

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Followers

About Me

යහලුවනේ මම යහලුවන්ට වැදගත් කියල හිතෙන ලිපි දාලා තියෙනවා. මීට මම ඉෂාන් එම්. ජයමහ
Powered by Blogger.